I am super excited to have been asked to be part of the blog tour for this fabulous new MG fantasy Robyn Silver – The Midnight Chimes by Paula Harrison.
Robyn Silver – The Midnight Chimes is the first book in this new fab series and was released on the 1st September 2016 published in by Scholastic and is set to be a brilliant whirlwind adventure.
A huge thank you to Faye Rogers, Paula Harrison and Scholastic for having me on this wonderful tour and to Scholastic for sending me a copy of the book to read.
For my stop on the blog tour we are getting to know the character of Robyn Silver a little better with five favourite things about Robyn Silver……
Life was very ordinary for ten-year-old Robyn Silver. The often-ignored middle child in a big family, the most excitement she had was the dash to the dinner table to reach the last slice of pizza. Until… she begins to see creepy creatures around her town – creatures that are invisible to everyone else. And when her school is forced to decamp to mysterious Grimdean House and she meets its equally mysterious owner, Mr Cryptorum, Robyn finds herself catapulted headfirst into an extraordinary adventure – with more excitement than she could possibly have imagined. Be careful what you wish for…
Five Favourite Things About The Character, Robyn Silver
1. Robyn is third in a family of five children and describes herself as being smack in the middle, like the meat in a sandwich. She just gets on with it though; the battle for fair shares of everything is part of her life.
2. She doesn’t believe she has any skills or talents to begin with but once her training begins she discovers she’s brilliant at sword fighting.
3. Pizza is her favourite food.
4. She will fight for what she believes in. She won’t put up with people being disloyal and deceitful, and she’ll tell them what she thinks even when they’re an adult like Dominic Dray.
5. Robyn has a lot more determination and courage than she realises.
You can buy Robyn Silver – The Midnight Chimes here or from your local bookshop!
Or why not add it to your Goodreads wish list here
About Paula Harrison
Paula Harrison is a best-selling children’s author, with worldwide sales of over one million copies. Her books include The Rescue Princesses series. She wanted to be a writer from a young age but spent many happy years being a primary school teacher first.
You can find out more about Paul on her website – http://paulaharrison.jimdo.com/
Or why not follow her on twitter – @P_Harrison99
Catch up or follow the rest of this fab blog tour at the following stops!
Monday 29th August
Tuesday 30th August
Wednesday 31st August
Thursday 1st September
Friday 2nd September
Saturday 3rd September
Sunday 4th September
A huge huge thank you to Paula for a fab guest post and to Faye Rogers for organising and having me on this fab blog tour!
Have you read any of the Robyn Silver – The Midnight Chimes? What did you think? Do you feel like you know Robyn Silver a little better now? I would love to hear from you! Why not leave a comment using the reply button at the top of this review or tweet me on twitter using @chelleytoy!