The next instalment in the Murder Most Unladylike series, A Spoonful Of Murder, is currently sitting very high on my February TBR and from what I have heard already I’m in for a huge treat! Robin Stevens is one of my absolute favourite authors and humans and I’m sure I will be kept guessing right up until the very end!
A Spoonful Of Murder was released on the 8th February 2018 published by the awesome Puffin and is a must for any budding detective!
And Robin Stevens is our #BritishBooksChallenge18 Author Of The Month!
So I teamed up with the wonderful Robin Stevens and today we are asking….
Are you Daisy or are you Hazel from the Murder Most Unladylike Series?
And remember if you read, review and link up any books by Robin for our #BritishBooksChallenge18 February link up here you will gain an extra entry into the February Prize Pack Draw!
When Hazel Wong’s beloved grandfather passes away, Daisy Wells is all too happy to accompany her friend (and Detective Society Vice President) to Hazel’s family estate in beautiful, bustling Hong Kong.
But when they arrive they discover something they didn’t expect: there’s a new member of the Wong family. Daisy and Hazel think baby Teddy is enough to deal with, but as always the girls are never far from a mystery. Tragedy strikes very close to home, and this time Hazel isn’t just the detective. She’s been framed for murder!
The girls must work together like never before, confronting dangerous gangs, mysterious suspects and sinister private detectives to solve the murder and clear Hazel’s name – before it’s too late . . .
You can buy a copy of A Spoonful Of Murder or any of Robins books here or from your local bookshop
Are you Daisy or are you Hazel?
Take the quiz to find out and share your results with us on twitter or leave a comment.
If you cannot see the quiz below click here and scroll down
This quiz has been created with WordPress Viral Quiz ♥.
About Robin Stevens
Here are ten absolutely true things about me:
- 1. I am a woman. I really am! I do get a lot of letters addressed to ‘Mr Stevens’, though.
- 2. I have a pet bearded dragon named Watson, and she is a girl too.
3. I was born in California, and I moved to England when I was three. This means that I have two passports (like a spy), and that I could be the President of the USA and the Prime Minister at the same time if I wanted to be. If this writing thing doesn’t work out, I might consider it.
4. I grew up in Oxford, across the road from Alice in Wonderland. If she hadn’t been Victorian and fictional, I think we could have been friends.
5. When I was little, I wanted to own a zoo and write books about it. I also wanted to be married to Gerald Durrell. I dreamed big.
6. Colin Dexter once sent me a fan letter. I met him when I was twelve and told him that when I grew up I was going to write murder mysteries. I must have been really insistent, because he believed me.
7. I really did go to an English boarding school, Cheltenham Ladies College. And I really did sleep in a dorm, and learn Latin, and have school on Saturday mornings. I never detected a murder, though, which was a bit of a disappointment.
8. I’ve been on University Challenge! I was the Captain of the Warwick University team. We didn’t win, unfortunately, but I did get to meet Jeremy Paxman.
9. When I was at university, I did my MA on crime fiction. So I really do have a degree in murder.
10. I used to work as an editor, helping other authors get their books published, but today I’m lucky enough to be a full-time author!
You can find out more about Robin on her website – www.robin-stevens.co.uk
Or follow Robin on Twitter – @redbreastedbird
Previously on Tales…
You can catch previous posts by Robin Stevens here on Tales by clicking on the below links…
A huge thank you to Robin for playing along and helping to create this quiz!
Were you Daisy Or Hazel?Have you read A Spoonful Of Murder? What did you think? What was your favourite part? If you have not read it yet have we tempted you to go and grab a copy? Which is your fave book in the series? I would love to hear from you! Why not leave a comment using the reply button at the top of this review or tweet me on twitter using @chelleytoy!